Nuclear Medicine Technology
Using radioactive materials, Nuclear Medicine Technologists visualize
functioning organs, analyze biological specimens, and administer
treatment for certain diseases.
- 12 month program
- Classes begin in July
- Application Deadline: March 1st; March 15th for all other requirements
- 7-9 students accepted for each class
- Completed Application Process.
- ACT Score of 21 is preferred.
- Minimum of 77 semester hours from Academic Affiliate (UCA) or a baccalaureate degree. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- A BHSLR applicant must be a high school graduate or have a GED prior to program start date. Please note that these are minimum requirements and applicants are ranked according to academic criteria.
Interview with selection committee.
- Interview with the selection committee.
- Complete the Personal Statement form and two Recommendation forms in addition to the application.
- View Application Information.
- College Algebra
- General Chemistry with Laboratory
- General Physics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with Laboratory
- Humanities course
- Oral Communications course
- Written Communications course
- Social Science course
Applicant must have earned a final grade of "C" or better in order for the courses listed above to transfer.